We’re almost three months away from Labor Day, which means it’s time to pull out your favorite white linen pants and milk glass — gotta enjoy it while you can! We’re a little partial to white because it is one of the finishes in our beautiful Porcelain RLM collection. Our collection of white accents isn’t just limited to lighting. Here’s a sampling of some of our finest white home decor accessories!
1. Tired of hum-drum ceiling fans? Our Flute Ceiling Fan shows a modern twist on fluted Roman columns without sacrificing function. Its damp weather rating makes it perfect for interiors as well as cooling down covered porches!
2. Use this shabby chic vintage Medicine Cabinet to hide away unwanted counter clutter or mount it atop your contemporary office furniture for a stylish office supply cabinet.
3. Porcelain enamel cups are perfect for sharing special snacks and beverages with the ones you love. Who could turn down a refreshing cold glass of chocolate milk after dinner?
4. Be kind to the earth and your energy bill with LED light fixtures! Our Avalon Porcelain Stem Mount LED Light is one trendy light fixture with its sleek warehouse shade and tiered canopy.
5. Opal glass schoolhouse sconces like The Mascot wall light bring all of the charm and sophistication of our classic schoolhouse light fixtures with a compact and practical wall mount. These would look lovely paired beside a tufted headboard, don’t you think?
6. Inspired by old train-station clocks, the Lille Tin Wall Clock is a welcomed addition to our Vintage Time Keeping collection. This antique replica features slightly distressed white painted tin while bold black Roman numerals keep time with style.
Looking for more inspirational white decor? Join our Pinterest community and check out our Pristine White board.Read More
Charles Baxter wittily noted, “Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream.” We couldn’t agree more! There’s little more refreshing and comforting than a chilly bowl of ice cream on a warm spring afternoon. With the summer heat wave on the cusp (well, at least for us Floridians!) the very thought of ice cream makes our mouths water. So, why not decorate with fresh home decor that remind us of one of our favorite desserts?Read More
The old saying that the kitchen is the heart of the home was surely coined in Jana’s house. Our Featured Customer built her home on a cattle ranch and hay farm in Eastern Oregon 22 years ago. At the time, she had three children and her kitchen seemed huge.
“Then our family grew to seven children, four of which are married now, and we will soon have eight grandchildren,” Jana says. “We outgrew the kitchen years ago, but it took us awhile to decide to remodel.” The family spends many hours every day in the kitchen. Winters are long in Oregon and there is a cozy fireplace at one end of the room. And summers are busy with haying seven days a week.Read More
If you’re like most people, your kitchen probably got a real workout in the last few weeks with holiday parties, family dinners, and enough baking to make Mrs. Claus proud. This kitchen looks like it would be the perfect place for whipping up some pre-New Year’s Eve goodies! Loads of vintage touches abound here with the classic subway tile, the retro containers behind the glass front cabinets, and the creamy green bowls that are just crying out for a matching jadite Ivanhoe™ Aero Shallow Bowl Pendant!Read More
It’s no secret that the end of Daylight Savings Time is due up this weekend. Back in March, we moaned and groaned about losing an hour of sleep on the weekend after what was probably a grueling work week (aren’t they always?). This Sunday, you get the chance to gain that hour of sleep back. With the technology today, you don’t even need to worry about adjusting your main timepiece: the cell phone.Read More